Our shop is fully tooled for all types of sheet metal fabrication and forming of carbon and stainless steel, aluminum and alloy sheets as large as 20’ wide and 3” thick, depending on the material and process.
Our custom sheet metal fabrication services include:
- Plate rolling
- Shape cutting
- Pipe bending
- Press brake forming
- Metal punching
Specific capabilities include:
- High precision CNC plasma shape cutting of sheets up to 9’x20” and in thicknesses from:
- .036″ to 3″ (carbon steel)
- .031″ to 2″ (stainless steel)
- .025″ to 2″ (aluminum)
- Oxyfuel cutting and beveling of pipes 2″ to 24″ in diameter
- Hydraulic hole punching of carbon steel:
- 4″ hole in 1/4″ sheet
- 2″ hole in 1/2″
- 1-5/8″ hole in 5/8”
- 1-3/8″ hole in 3/4″
- 1″ hole in 1″
From cylinders to square to rounds, we can fabricate to any shape you need, including stars and slotted holes. Our expert design, engineering, fabricating and shipping departments ensure you get your metal shapes on spec, on time and on budget.
To find out how you can benefit from our sheet metal fabrication expertise, email us or call us today at (409) 440-8143.